Closet Installation Services in Jacksonville
Time to Install Your Custom Closet or Storage Organizers!
As soon as your custom closet is built we’ll schedule an installation time frame that works for you.
- We will arrive on time for our appointment and ask that your closet be completly empty.
- Your walls and floors will be protected and your new closet system and the surrounding space will be cleaned.
- We will remove old product and patch walls before the new closets are installed.
- Your custom closet will be delivered and installed efficiently and with care by our master craftsman.
- We conduct a customer walkthrough to insure that everthing has been installed and tested.
- Care and maintenance instructions will be provided, we’ll answer any questions, and collect your final payment.
- We’ll always be available to answer questions or help adjust and evolve your closet system should your needs change.
Jacksonville Closets is licensed, bonded, and insured for the protection of you and your home, and as required by Florida state law.
Complete Installation & Clean-up